A component fund of the Upper Valley Region of New Hampshire Charitable Foundation


Piggy Bank with a Nickel: Make a contribution

For more information about the Children's Fund, email Jenny Williams or call (603) 290-0977.

If you would like to make a tax-deductible gift to the Children's Fund, you may send a check to:

New Hampshire Charitable Foundation, Upper Valley Region
Attn: Kevin Petersen
16 Buck Road
Hanover, NH 03755

Please make a notation that the check is for the Children's Fund of the Upper Valley. Thank you for your support!

2016 Children's Fund Grantees