There's something for everyone at the Montshire — interactive bubble stations, the region’s largest collection of moths and butterflies, wildly creative Rube Goldberg devices, a tank where live trout swim, the topological puzzles, a colony of leaf-cutter ants, and much more.
- More than 125 permanent exhibits indoors and out
- Nationally touring and featured exhibitions
- Andy's Place—a special area scaled to size for visitors five and under and their caregivers
- 100 acres of trails, outdoor exhibits, a Woodland Garden, Science Park, a walking tour of the solar system, and during the warm-weather months, the most intelligent water park in New England.
- Regional visitor center for the Silvio O. Conte National Fish and Wildlife Refuge, a role reflected in the many natural history exhibits at the Montshire.
- Museum Store